Western Digital WD40EFAX 4TB SATA 6Gbs 3.5in Internal WD Red NAS Hard Drive
Solutions For SMB Customers
For up to 24 bay medium to large-scale NAS environments, the WD Red Pro drive is engineered to handle increased business workloads and carries a 5-year limited warranty.
NAS for Big Business
Add value to your business by enabling your employees to quickly and reliably sync their files and back up folders or share work with clients.
NASware 3.0 Technology
Seamless integration, robust data protection and optimal performance for larger NAS systems that demand more.
Built for NAS Compatibility
WD Red Pro hard drives also have NASware technology and are purpose-built to balance performance and reliability in larger NAS and RAID environments.
Larger NAS Bay Shock Protection
A multi-axis shock sensor automatically detects subtle shock events that may occur in larger NAS environments and when combined with dynamic fly height technology, helps to adjust each read-write function to compensate for increased vibrations and protect data.
Designed For NAS
Desktop drives aren't purpose-built for NAS. But WD Red Pro drives with NASware 3.0 are. Our exclusive technology takes the guesswork out of selecting a drive. We can help you find the perfect storage for your NAS system.
- Hard Drive Type :Internal hard drive
- Form Factor :3.5"
- Interface :Serial ATA-600
- Capacity :4 TB
- Data Transfer Rate :600 MBps
- Internal Data Rate :150 MBps
- Spindle Speed :5400 revolutions per minute
- Buffer Size :256 megabyte, 256 megabyte
- Non-Recoverable Errors :1 per 10^14
- Load / Unload Cycles :600,000
- 24x7 Operation :Yes
- Features :NAS compatible, NASware technology, Native Command Queuing (NCQ), Advanced Format technology, 24x7 availability
- Interfaces :1 x SATA 6 Gb/s
- Compatible Bay :3.5"
- Power Consumption :4.5 Watt (read), 0.4 Watt (standby), 3.3 Watt (idle), 4.5 Watt (write), 0.4 Watt (sleep)
- MTBF :1,000,000 Hours
- Compliant Standards :RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Width :4 inch
- Depth :5.8 inch
- Height :1 inch
- Weight :20.1 ounce
- Service & Support : 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Shock Acceleration (Operating) :30 gram
- Shock Duration (Operating) :2 ms
- Shock Acceleration (Non-operating) :250 gram
- Shock Duration (Non-operating) :2 ms
- Min Operating Temperature :32 degree Fahrenheit
- Max Operating Temperature :149 degree Fahrenheit
- Min Storage Temperature :-40 degree Fahrenheit
- Max Storage Temperature :158 degree Fahrenheit