VisionTek 901415 Full HD60 UVC Capture Card
VisionTek UVC HD60 Capture Card 1080p @60Hz Capture, No Lag HDMI Passthrough, Ultra-Low Latency, for DSLR, Mirrorless cameras, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, USB 3.0 streaming.
1080P 60 Capture - No Lag HDMI Passthrough - Low Latency for DSLR, Mirrorless cameras, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch - USB 3.0 Streaming
Connect to your system via USB-C or USB-A - USB bus powered means no additional power required. UVC streaming standards allow for maximum compatibility across the most popular third-party applications including OBS, Streamlabs, XSplit, Zoom, Teams and more.
Use your DSLR as a webcam for optimum streaming, web conferences, or live video content creation.
Works with Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Panasonic and other DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Additional cables may be required.
Connect your game console to capture and stream gameplay up to 1080P 60FPS.
Stream your gameplay from the most popular consoles including Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, and more with no lag to your HDMI TV or monitor.
- Part #: 901415
- Interface: USB 3.0 Type-A or Type-C via included adapter
- HDMI Input: HDMI 1.4
- HDMI Output (Pass-Through): HDMI 1.4
- Supported Resolution: 1080P (30, 60) / 1080i / 720P / 576p / 480p
- Pass-Through Resolution: 1080P (30, 60) / 1080i / 720P / 576p / 480p
- Video RAW Data Format: YUY2, MJPEG
- (1) HDMI 1.4
- (1) 3.5mm Headphone
- (1) 3.5mm Microphone
- (1) USB-A to SystemSystem Requirements
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- macOS 10.9 or above
- Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-3xxx) / AMD Ryzen 5 (or better)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 270 (or better)
- 4GB RAM or greater
- USB 3.0 Port (Type-A or Type-C)Warranty
- 1 Year Limited
- You may register your product here: www.visiontek.com/support/warranty-registration
- For additional warranty information, please see our Warranty Page: www.visiontek.com/support/warranty-informationWhat's In The Box
- Full HD60 Capture Card
- USB 3.0 Type A to Type A Cable
- USB Type A to Type C Adapter
- HDMI Cable (1m)
- Quick Start Guide