Ubiquiti USW-Pro-24 24-Port UniFi Managed Gigabit Switch with (24) Gigabit RJ45 Ports and (2) 10G SFP+ Ports
UniFi Switch Pro 24 is a fully managed Layer 3 switch with (24) Gigabit Ethernet ports. (2) 10G SFP+ uplinks offer link aggregation for higher capacity and increased availability. The UniFi Switch Pro 24 features a rich set of Layer 2 capabilities and integrates Layer 3 functionality such as inter-VLAN routing, static routing, and DHCP server. The UniFi Switch Pro 24 is an ideal aggregation and access layer switch for any UniFi solution – it combines innovative near-silent cooling with UniFi SmartPower RPS power redundancy. UniFi Network Controller and UniFi Network mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in an intuitive graphical user interface from anywhere.
Powerful Enterprise Switch
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non‐blocking throughput, the 24‐port model supports up to 26 Gbps.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
Optical Fiber Backhaul
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
For its total, non‐blocking throughput, the 24‐port model supports up to 26 Gbps, while the 48-port model supports up to 70 Gbps.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
Versatile Mounting Options
The UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall or in a rack.
The UniFi Switch integrates seamlessly into the UniFi Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform to create a highly scalable, end-to-end system of network devices across multiple locations — all controlled from a single interface.
- (24) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports
- (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
- Management Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port Out-of-Band, Ethernet In-Band
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
- Power Method: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
- Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 25W DC
- Max. Power Consumption: 25W
- LEDs per Port: Speed/Link/Activity
- Fan Level 0: 1.6 dBr
- Fan Level 1: 9.2 dBr
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Rack Mount: Yes, 1U High
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Dimensions: 443 x 43 x 221 mm (17.44 x 1.69 x 8.70")
- Rack-Mount Brackets Excluded: 2.51 kg (5.53 lb)
- Rack-Mount Brackets Included: 2.60 kg (5.70 lb)
* Background noise level: 27.5 dBa