Ubiquiti UAP-NANOHD-US UniFi nanoHD Access Point with 802.11ac Wave 2 Technology
Omni-directional 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point with 4x4 MU-MIMO technology. The price / performance leader in enterprise Wi-Fi.
The UniFi nanoHD is a compact 4x4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band access point with an aggregate radio rate of over 2 Gbps and supports over 200 concurrent users. Engineered to take advantage of 802.11ac Wave 2, the UniFi nanoHD provides powerful multi-user support in an elegant, nano-sized design.
Deploy the UniFi nanoHD AP in high-density
environments requiring maximum wireless performance and minimal footprint. The UniFi nanoHD AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE compatibility.
The UniFi nanoHD AP’s low‑profile ceiling mount (sold separately) allows you to seamlessly integrate the AP into its environment. Compact Form Factor The compact design delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance.
The unique LED provisioning ring provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Standard
The UniFi nanoHD AP can be powered by an 802.3af PoE compliant switch. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch (sold separately). The UniFi nanoHD AP is compatible with all UniFi PoE Switches and 48V adapters.
Superior Processing Power
The UniFi nanoHD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP.
Designed for Seamless Integration
Optional covers (sold separately) allow the UniFi nanoHD AP to discreetly blend into its setting.
Works with UniFi Network Controller
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Networking Interface: (1) RJ45 GbE
- Buttons: (1) Reset to Defaults
- Power Method: 802.3af
- Power Supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
- Max. Power Consumption: 10.5WOperating Frequency
- 2.4 GHz
- 5 GHzMax. TX Power
- 2.4 GHz: 23 dBm
- 5 GHz: 26 dBmAntenna Gain
- 2.4 GHz: 2.8 dBi
- 5 GHz: 3 dBiMIMO
- 2.4 GHz: 2x2
- 5 GHz: 4x4Throughput
- 2.4GHz: 300 Mbps
- 5GHz: 1733 Mbps
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: 8 per Radio
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 x 32.65 mm (6.3 x 6.3 x 1.29")
- Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz)
- With Mounting Kits: 315 g (11.1 oz)