Tripp Lite T050-001-USB-C USB-C Voltage and Current Tester Kit with LCD Screen
Determine Volt and Amp Capacity of Your USB-C Cable, Charger or Port in Real Time
You need to know when your USB devices are receiving an acceptable and proper charge. You also need to know the power requirements of your PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone, MacBook, Ultrabook or Chromebook, so you can determine which USB cables, docking stations and chargers work most efficiently with them. This USB-C voltage/current tester connects between the USB source you wish to test and a connected USB device to determine the voltage and amperage. All you need to do is connect the USB-C (Male) end to the source and connect the other end to your respective device. The T050-001-USB-C will measure the voltage and amperage and provide the proper feedback.
An Ideal Tool for Immediate Troubleshooting
You’ll be able to quickly and accurately detect defective USB-C cables, chargers and ports in your various devices at home or on the go. Recommended for use with multiport USB chargers and hubs, this tester kit ensures each connected device is receiving the appropriate amount of power from its USB-C port. An easy-to-read LCD screen displays the voltage and amperage in real time. Dual LEDs indicate whether voltage or current is being displayed on the LCD.
Plug-and-Play Tester Comes Ready to Connect Right Away
The T050-001-USB-C requires no software or drivers to download and install and no connection to external power. It supports USB 3.1 Gen 1, but is also backward compatible with previous USB versions, so you can use it with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 ports and devices. It also allows USB-C Alternate Mode and USB-C charging pass through.
Sleek Miniature Housing Designed for Everyday Workspace Use or Connecting on the Go
The compact unit is designed for convenient positioning within your reach, allowing you to monitor voltage and current while not taking up much workspace. It is also tiny enough to pack in your pocket, purse or laptop bag for use in a hotel, conference room, trade show or airport.
Reversible USB-C Connector Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time.
- Computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, MacBook, Ultrabook, Chromebook or other device with a USB-C connector
- T050-001-USB-C Voltage and Current Tester Kit, M/FSpecifications
- Voltage Compatibility (VDC): 3.5V ~ 24V
- Input Current: 50mA - 6A
- LED Indicators: Amperage (Green) & Voltage (Orange)
- Material of Construction: ABS
- Color: Black
- Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.): 0.54 x 2.05 x 0.87
- Unit Weight (lbs.): 0.03
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 80% RH, Non-Condensing
- Side A - Connector 1: USB C (MALE)
- Side B - Connector 1: USB C (FEMALE)
- USB Specification: USB 3.0 (up to 5 Gbps); USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty