TP-Link RE315 Dual-Band AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender
Expand Dual Band WiFi Everywhere AC1200 Mesh WiFi Extender
Boost Whole Home WiFi with Your Existing Router
A single router has limited WiFi coverage and always causes WiFi dead zones. RE315 wirelessly connects to your existing router and expands its WiFi signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. Enjoy your stable network experience wherever you are at home.
WiFi keeps Strongest for Unlimited Moving
With TP-Link Mesh Technology, it’s easy to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect RE315 to a OneMeshTM router. Always enjoy the strongest WiFi when you’re walking around with no need to search around for a stable connection.
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One WiFi Name
No more switching WiFi network names
OneMesh Router + OneMesh Range Extender
Manage the whole unified network all in one Tether app
Faster Dual Band WiFi up to 1200 Mbps
RE315 delivers dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) to transmit WiFi signals, doubling the performance of each band. It enables you to keep more devices connected at the same time with its 300 Mbps 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps 5 GHz dual bands. Use the 2.4 GHz band to send email and browse the web and the 5 GHz band for gaming and HD streaming.
Adaptive Path Selection: Keeps Itself Working at Top Speed
Adaptive Path Selection keeps your network running at optimal speeds by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router. Always keep your devices fast and stable—ideal for network environments crowded with many devices and applications.
High Speed Mode: Maximized Speed with Dedicated Backhaul
Uses one dedicated WiFi band as backhaul and another dedicated WiFi band as an access point to maximize the bandwidth on the extended WiFi.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE315 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 2×2 MIMO dual band wireless access point.
Secure One-Touch Connection for Easy Setup
Step 1: Simply press the WPS button on your router and, within 2 minutes, the WPS button on RE315 will connect to the network.
Step 2: Once connected, place RE315 at the best location—without reconfiguration.
Find the Best Location with the Smart Signal Indicator
The smart signal indicator lets you see signal strength from the existing router at a glance. Easily to find the best place to position your range extender to extend your WiFi.
Control at Your Fingertips
Set up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.
- 11a 6Mbps: -94dBm, 11a 54Mbps: -77dBm
- 11ac HT20 MCS0: -94dBm, 11ac HT20 MCS8: -71dBm
- 11ac HT40 MCS0: -92dBm, 11ac HT40 MCS9: -66dBm
- 11ac HT80 MCS0: -87dBm, 11ac HT80 MCS9: -62dBm2.4 GHz:
- 11g 54Mbps: -78dBm, 11n HT20 MCS7: -76dBm
- 11n HT40 MCS7: -74dBm
- Interface: 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Button: WPS Button, Reset Button
- Power Consumption: 9.5W（max power consumption）
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 3.5×1.4×4.9 in. (89×35.0×124.1 mm)
- Antenna: 2 External Antennas
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)
- Signal Rate: 5 GHz:Up to 867 Mbps / 2.4 GHz:Up to 300 Mpbs
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2/WPA2-PSK2 encryptions
- Transmission Power: 2.4 GHz ≤20dBm, 5 GHz ≤30dBm
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browserPackage Contents
- Wi-Fi Range Extender RE315
- Quick Installation Guide