TP-Link ARCHERAX21 Archer AX21 AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router
Wi-Fi 6 Upgrades Everything
The latest generation of Wi-Fi technology brings faster speeds, less lag, and higher capacity, enabling more simultaneous connections on your home network.
Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Up to 1.8 Gbps
Every application feels more fluid with drastically improved Wi-Fi speeds. Both 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz band get upgraded to the latest generation—perfect for 4K streaming, online gaming, and fast downloading.
Extensive Wi-Fi Coverage with Advanced Technologies
Beamforming technology, high-power Front-End Module, and four high-gain antennas combine to adapt Wi-Fi coverage to perfectly fit your home and concentrate signal strength towards your devices.
Connect More, Stay Fast
Easily handle dozens of devices streaming and gaming at the same time—OFDMA future-proofs your home networks by providing greater capacity to connect more devices.
OFDMA separates a single spectrum into multiple units and enables different devices to share one transmission stream, increasing efficiency and reducing latency.
1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU - Powerful Processing for Minimal Latency
A powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU generates minimal latency within your network even under heavy load of transmission. Every click for website links and online playback on your laptop and phone just responds quicker.
Easy File Sharing
Share music, movies, and documents easily on every device across your home network.
Full Gigabit Ports
Connect to your devices using a wired network for robust stability.
WPA3 - New Level of Cyber Security
The latest Wi-Fi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in Wi-Fi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home Wi-Fi.
Easily Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether App or the powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX21 in minutes. The Tether App allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
- Wi-Fi 6
- IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- 5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 4× Fixed High-Performance Antennas: Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
- Beamforming: Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
- High-Power FEM: Improves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
- Dual-Band: Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
- OFDMA: Simultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clients
- Airtime Fairness: Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
- 4 Streams: Connect your devices to more bandwidth
- Router Mode
- Access Point Mode
- 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 1× Gigabit WAN Port
- 4× Gigabit LAN Ports
- 1× USB 2.0 Port
- Supported Partition Formats: NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32
- Supported Functions: Apple Time Machine, FTP Server, Media Server
- WPS/Wi-Fi Button
- Power On/Off Button
- LED On/Off Button
- Reset Button
- Power12 V ⎓ 1.5 A
- WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)
- SPI Firewall
- Access Control
- IP & MAC Binding
- Application Layer Gateway
- 1× 5 GHz Guest Network
- 1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
- OneMesh Supported
- Without replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh products.
- URL Filtering
- Time Controls
Quality of Service
- Dynamic IP
- Static IP
- QoS by Device
- Auto Firmware Upgrade
- OTA Firmware Upgrade
- TP-Link ID
- Port Forwarding
- Port Triggering
- IGMP Proxy
- IGMP Snooping
- Tag VLAN
- Address Reservation
- DHCP Client List
- Tether App
- Dimensions (W×D×H)
- 10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in (260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm)
- Wi-Fi Router Archer AX21
- Power Adapter
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
- FCC, CE, RoHS
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing