Thermaltake CA-1Q5-00M1WN-00 V250 Tempered Glass ARGB ATX Mid Tower Case
Thermaltake V250 TG ARGB is a mid-tower chassis that comes with three preinstalled 120mm ARGB front fans, one preinstalled 120mm standard rear fan, and can support up to a standard ATX Motherboard.
Thermaltake V250 Tempered Glass ARGB Mid Tower Chassis
The V250 Tempered Glass ARGB Mid Tower Chassis is the newest member of Thermaltake V Series chassis. Its three preinstalled 120mm 5V ARGB front fans can be controlled via the motherboard synchronization software or the RGB switch on the top of the I/O port. Other outstanding features include a 4mm tempered glass panel and full-length PSU cover for overall exceptional performance which is ideal for both gamers and enthusiasts.
Three Built-in 120mm 5V ARGB Fans
The V250 TG ARGB comes with three preinstalled 120mm 5V ARGB fans at the front which can be controlled by using a simple interface built into the top I/O panel that cycles through 7 different lighting modes and a range of different color options or by using your motherboard software. Furthermore, the fans feature 9 addressable LEDs, hydraulic bearings, and 16.8 million-color illumination to guarantee high airflow and awesome lighting modes.
Sync with Motherboard RGB Software
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync (Generation one only), GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards that have a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers.
Built-in PSU Cover
- Aura Addressable Header
- Digital Pin Header
- JRAINBOW Header
- Addressable RGB LED Header
The V250 TG ARGB comes with a full length power supply cover providing plenty of space to tuck away cables, while keeping airflow clear for your hard drives and PSU.
Tempered Glass Panel
The V250 TG ARGB comes with one 4mm tempered glass panel on the left side, thicker and more scratch resistant when compared to standard acrylic. On top of that, the enlarged window design enables you to display and admire all your components in their full RGB glory.
Opportunities For High-End Expansion
The V250 TG ARGB has good expandability. It can support a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 160mm, horizontal VGA placement of up to 320mm in length, a power supply with a length of up to 200mm (without HDD Rack). Optimized for excellent cooling capability with three 120mm 5V ARGB fans at the front and one 120mm standard rear fan preinstalled, you can also choose to put two 140mm fans at the front and on top. For radiator compatibility, it can support up to 360mm at the front and up to 240mm on top.
Max height 160mm
ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
160mm(with HDD Rack)
200mm(without HDD Rack)
Length limitation 320mm
Handy I/O Ports
One 3.0 USB, two 2.0 USB, and the RGB button on the top-front panel to grant direct access when needed.
- Model: V250 TG ARGB
- Case Type: Middle tower
- Dimension (H X W X D): 430 x 216.5x 477 mm / (16.9 x 8.52 x 18.78 inch)
- Net Weight: 6.06 kg / 13.36 lbs
- Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass x 1
- Color Exterior & Interior: Black
- Material: SPCCCooling System
- Front (intake): 3 x 120 x 120 x 25mm Addressable RGB fan (Fixed 1000rpm, 27.2 dBA)
- Rear (exhaust): 1 x 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan (Fixed 1000rpm, 16dBA)Drive Bays
- -Accessible: 2 x 3.5” or 2 x 2.5“
- -Hidden: 2 x 2.5”
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX)
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, R Button x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)Fan Support
- Front: 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm
- Top: 2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mmRadiator Support
- Front: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 280mm
- Top: 1 x 240mm,
- Rear: 1 x 120mmClearance
- CPU cooler height limitation: 160mm
- VGA length limitation: 320mm
- PSU length limitation:
- 160mm (With HDD Rack)
- 200mm (Without HDD Rack)