Techspray 1671-10S 10oz Aerosol Canned Air Duster
Hazmat Shipping Required - Please add this item to a Quote for updated Shipping Costs.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE
Techspray air dusters blow away dust, microscopic contaminants, link, metallic oxide deposits and other soils that can damage sensitive electronics. When these contaminants get in the way of vents or fans witing the device, they create a build-up which leads to overheating and or shortages. Our dusters are nonflammable & 100% HFC-134a duster.
100% nonflammable HFC-134a based duster. The safest choice for energized equipment.
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Computers and Other Electronic Equipment
- Fax Machines
- Laboratory Instruments
- Photo Equipment
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Surface Mount Devices
Can must be held in an upright position when spraying. Do not tilt can more than 40˚ during spraying operation or shake during use. Before use, press actuator to clear valve of any liquid product. Extension tube can be used to remove dust in tight areas. Use short bursts to prevent cooling of can. Note: Do not use on photographic negatives without first clearing valve.
Product Data and Physical Properties
- Physical state: Gas
- Odor: Faint ethereal odor
- pH: Neutral
- Percent volatile: 100 at 68ºF (20ºC)
- Vapor pressure: 85.8 psi at 70ºF (21.1ºC)
- Vapor density: 3.5 (Air=1)
- Boiling point: -15.1ºF (-26.2ºC)
- Solubility in water: Negligible
- Evaporation rate: >1 (CCL4=1)
- Specific gravity: 1.220 (water=1) at 68ºF (20ºC)
- VOC EPA: 0%
- VOC CARB: Exempt
- Shelf Life: 10 years
- Shipping Name: 1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane
- UN/NA/ID Number: 3159