StarTech CPUFANADAPT 12" 3-Pin TX3 to 2x LP4 Power Y Splitter Fan Adapter Cable
This 12in 3-pin (TX3) to LP4 Power Y-cable lets you connect your CPU fan directly to the computer power supply, instead of connecting it to the designated motherboard port.
The adapter cable features a TX3 connector for connecting to the CPU fan, as well as a female LP4 connection to the computer power supply and an extra LP4 male connector that compensates for the used of the LP4 connector used to connect to the power supply.
This high quality adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- Allows a fan with a TX3 motherboard connector (2 pins connected) to draw power from a standard LP4 power supply connector
- Connect a TX3 fan directly to the power supply, allowing for installation of extra fans in your system
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech lifetime warranty
- Connector A: 1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power)
- Connector B: 1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) / 1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3)
- Weight of Product: 0.4 oz [12 g]
- Cable Length: 12.0 in [304.8 mm]
- Product Length: 12.0 in [30.5 cm]
- Warranty: LifetimeWhat's in the Box
- 1 - 3 Pin to Large Internal Power CPU Fan