StarTech PEX433WAC11 AC600 Wireless AC 802.11ac PCIe Network Adapter
Upgrade your desktop PC or server to powerful 802.11ac wireless networking. This AC600 network card fits easily into a PCI Express expansion slot to give you dual-band wireless-AC connectivity with speeds up to 433 Mbps.
Add Dual-Band Wireless-AC Connectivity
This wireless-AC adapter lets you add dual-band wireless-AC connectivity to a desktop computer through a PCIe slot. Ideal for your office or home environment, the PCIe Wi-Fi® adapter provides a wireless range of up to 100 feet (30m), when paired with an 802.11ac router. It's a cost-effective solution for adding or upgrading to the latest 802.11ac dual-band wireless networking.
The Wi-Fi adapter supports data rates of up to 433 Mbps at 5 GHz, and 150 Mbps at 2.4 GHz. Two detachable external antennas enhance reception and provide more reliable connections.
The versatile USB Wi-Fi adapter gives you dual-band 2.4/5 GHz support, so you can connect easily to the less congested 5GHz wireless network to enjoy lag-free HD video streaming, online gaming, file transfers or other bandwidth-intensive applications. The WMM Quality of Service (QoS) feature quickly prioritizes video streams, Internet calls and online gaming.
This network adapter has a 1T1R (1 transmitter, 1 receiver) antenna design and features two detachable external antennas (dual-band 3dBi). To integrate easily with all of your networking devices, the wireless network adapter is backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n networks.
Quick and Easy Installation
The network card is easy to install in the PCI Express slot on your standard or small form-factor computer. It comes equipped with a standard profile bracket, and includes a low-profile bracket that you can swap in to mount the card in smaller or space-constrained systems.
The PEX433WAC11 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Replace or upgrade the wireless capabilities of your desktop computer or server, at home or in the office
- Connect to the less congested 5 GHz Wi-Fi band to avoid interference from common wireless devices such as cordless phones
- Get faster wireless performance for smoother online conferencing, quicker file transfers, and lag-free HD video streaming or gaming
- Antenna Configuration: 1T1R
- Bus Type: PCI Express
- Card Type: Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)
- Chipset ID: Realtek - 8821AE
- Industry Standards: IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b
- Interface: Wireless Ethernet
- Auto MDIX: No
- Bandwidth: 20/40/80 MHz
- Frequency: 2.4G/5.8G-Dual band
- Frequency Range: 2.412~2.462 GHz, 5.180~5.825 GHz
- Full Duplex Support: No
- Max Distance: 30 m / 100 ft
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 433 Mbps (5 GHz) / 150 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Security Features: WEP Data Encryption / WPA and WPA2-PSK Data Encryption / TKIP/AES
- Connector Type(s): 1 - PCI Express x1 / 2 - RP-SMA (Coax, Reverse Polarity SubMiniature A)
- LED Indicators: 1 - Link/Activity
- Humidity: 0% ~ 90% RH
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: 10°C to 70°C (50°F to 158°F)
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 in [12.1 cm] x 3.8 in [97 mm] x 0.9 in [2.2 cm]
- Weight of Product: 1.7 oz [49 g]
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 10 (32/64bit), 8 / 8.1 (32/64), 7 (32/64), XP(32/64) / Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2,
- System and Cable Requirements: Available PCI express expansion slot
- Warranty: 2 Year ManufacturerWhat's in The Box
- 1 - PCI Express AC600 Wireless-AC network adapter
- 2 - detachable external antenna
- 1 - driver CD
- 1 - low profile bracket
- 1 - quick start guide