Simply45 S45-1100 Cat6 Unshielded Standard WE/SS RJ45 with Bar45 - 100-Piece Plastic Jar
Simply45 is the industry-leading brand for RJ45 modular plug innovation and performance solutions. Our S45-1100 Standard WE/SS (8P8C) RJ45 modular plugs incorporate the following Features:
Bar45 Load Bar. The Simply45 Bar45 are custom-designed load bars designed to match specific Simply45 RJ45 modular plugs to improve termination performance and SIMPLIFY the termination process. The innovative Bar45 for our S45-1100 RJ45 is the easiest load bar ever for use with unshielded LAN cables such as Cat6 UTP. Learn more on the Bar45 for the S45-1100 here.
The Bar45 for the S45-1100 does several things:
- Simply45 Bar45 for S45-1100 is made of materials that provide better signal isolation and substantially reduces the effects of cross-talk inside the RJ45 mod plug. Bar45 absorbs and limits both near-end crosstalk (NEXT) and far-end cross-talk (FEXT), thereby improving cable performance.
- The Simply45 Bar45 for S45-1100 innovative design reduces the length of untwisted wires inside the plug improving twisted pair signal performance and substantially reduces the introduction of NEXT into the signal. The S45-1100 Bar45 uses a Hi/Lo stagger design that is inserted into the plug until it sits directly on top of the plug pins. The exposed wires are then trimmed flush to the plug before inserting. This significantly reduces the amount of untwisted wires inside the RJ45 plug. No other load bar or RJ45 plug design can improve performance at the level of the Simply45 S45-1100 Standard RJ45 modular plug.
- Bar45 combined with Simply45’s internal RJ45 design innovations allows the LAN cable itself to be inserted further into the plug, reducing the length of untwisted wires. This symbiotic design of load bar and internal RJ45 plug design helps maintain improved headroom performance and better signal integrity than any other pass-through RJ45 solution for unshielded Cat6 LAN cables.
3 Prong Pin Design with 50µ of True 24ct Gold Plating. All Simply45® pass through RJ45 modular plugs use only 50µ 24ct gold plated 3-Prong pin design instead of a 2-Prong design as found on most other pass through RJ45 modular plugs. A 3-Prong pin provides 3 points of contact with the copper wire conductor instead of 2. This improves electrical performance and signal integrity. A 3-prong pin also holds stronger onto the wire conductors. To learn more about why we only use 3-Prong pins and 50µ 24ct gold plated contacts, please click here.
Solid and Stranded LAN Cables. The S45-1100 is ideal for most Cat6 UTP (unshielded twisted pair) solid and Cat6a UTP solid 23 AWG LAN cables with a maximum cable diameter of 7.4mm (0.291”) and wire conductor size 1.05mm – 1.17mm (0.041” – 0.046”). The S45-1100 works great with larger LAN cable diameters such as found on Cat6 UTP solid or Cat6a UTP solid. The S45-100 can also be used for larger diameter stranded unshielded LAN cables (used to make patch cords/leads) that are too large for our S45-1000.
Improved Crosstalk Performance. The unique internal design of the S45-1100 Standard RJ45 modular plug allows the LAN cable to be inserted further into the RJ45 plug. This reduces the length of untwisted wires improving NEXT performance. Our S45-100 plug design and Bar45™ provide the best crosstalk performance of any unshielded RJ45 plug on the market. The S45-1100 accommodates most Cat6 UTP and Cat6a UTP LAN cables.
Commercial Rated. These RJ45 mod plugs are UL94 V0 (IEC 60695-11-10) rated for all commercial installations. These RJ45 mod plugs are recommended for CMP Plenum, CMR, CM; and LSZH up to B2ca rated LAN cables.
Color Tinted RJ45 Modular Plugs. The S45-1100 comes with a light green tint for easy pass-through RJ45 modular plug identification. No more trouble identifying which plug is which. All Simply45® RJ45 modular plugs are color-coded for easy identification.
Wide Mouth Jar for Easy Hand Access. No need to spill RJ45 mod plugs out of the jar just to reach them. Most hands (unless you are “Shrek”) can easily reach the last plug in the jar.
Color-Coded Jar Caps. The S45-1100 jar cap is Green matching the color tint of the RJ45 mod plug. This makes it very easy to find to identify the items in your bag or kit. Saves time identifying the RJ45 modular plugs that you need to use.
UL Listed. The S45-1100 Standard WE/SS RJ45 modular plugs are UL Listed and bear the UL Logo on the Simply45® packaging. Only Simply45® provides the UL Listed logo for quality and safety on pass through RJ45 modular plugs. UL is the strictest 3rd party verification service in the world and products bearing the UL mark represent the highest quality and safety standards.
PoE/PoH Rated. The S45-1100 is ideal for PoE/PoH applications. The S45-1100 uses the correct 3-Prong Pin design; true 24ct gold plated pins and is made using the highest quality materials for RJ45 modular plugs. This all ensures lower resistance and less heat build-up than cheaper made RJ45 that are out on the market.
Compliant with Industry Standards. ANSI/TIA 568.2-D Class E, 1096-A; ISO/IEC 11801 Class E, 60603-7, 8877:1992; FCC
Lifetime Warranty. We are so certain that you will be pleased with the performance of our S45-1100 that we now offer a Lifetime Limited Warranty. For more details on our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Performance: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568-D.2; ISO/IEC 11801 Class D; ANSI/TIA 1096-A; IEC 60603-7
- Wire Cond(s) OD: 23 AWG : 1.05mm - 1.17mm (0.041” - 0.046”)
- Max LAN Cable OD: 7.4mm (0.291”)
- Supports PoE/PoH: Yes
- Cable Fire Resistance Ratings: Commercial Rated, CMP, CMR, CM, CMX, LSZH up to B2ca EuroClass
- Flame Autoextinguish: UL94 V0, IEC 60695-11-10
- Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze - .012" thick
- Contact Plating: Min 50 Micro-Inch Pure Gold - 24 Carat Hard Gold Plate in contact area over 100 Micro-Inch Min
- Nickel Plating: Exceeds ANSI/TIA-1096-A specifications (formerly FCC Part 68)
- Plug Material: Polycarbonate
- Plug Tolerances and Dimensions: Meets ANSI/TIA-1096-A specifications (formerly FCC Part 68)
- Conductor Type(s): Solid and Stranded
- Operating Temperature: -40º C to +70º C
- Insertion/Extraction Life: 2000 Minimum Cycles
- Contact Resistance: 20 Milli-Ohms max
- Current/Voltage: 30 VAC/42 VDC at 1.5 Amps
- Compliance: UL Listed, RoHS, FCC, NEC