NETGEAR GS305-300PAS 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
NETGEAR GS305 Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy, reliable, and affordable network connectivity for home and small offices. With these unmanaged plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. Featuring a plug-and-play design, a rugged metal enclosure, and no fan, this desk or wall-mounted unmanaged switch is designed for easy installation and quiet operation.
With Auto-MDI/MDIX support, you will not need crossover cables to connect additional switches and hubs.
The switch employs a non-blocking switching architecture that automatically adjusts the maximum data throughput to the wire's speed.
In addition to having a fanless design, this switch features an Energy Efficient Ethernet standard and other technologies to save power.
- Ports: 5 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
- Supported Protocols: Auto-MDIX/MDI
- QueuingWeighted: Round Robin (WRR)
- Transmission Method: Store-and-Forward
- Jumbo Frames Support: 9216 Bytes
- MAC Address Table Size: 2K
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.1p, 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3az, 802.3i, 802.3u, 802.3x
- Latency: 2.6 µs
- Forwarding Rate: 1448 Mpps
- Switching Bandwidth: 10 Gb/s (Non-Blocking)
- Packet Buffer: 128 KB
- Power Draw: 2.15 W (Max) / 0.31 W (Standby)
- DC Input Power: 5 VDC at 0.7 A
- Power Supply Type: External
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 90%
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C
- Storage Humidity: 95%
- Operating Altitude: 10,000' / 3048 m
- Noise Level: 0.0 dB
- Certifications: CB, CE, FCC, IC, RCM, VCCI, as per Manufacturer
- Cooling System: Passive
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 3,670,230 Hours
- Material: Metal
- Indicator Lights: Activity, Link, Power
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.98 x 3.7 x 1.14" / 101 x 94 x 29 mm
- Weight: 0.55 lb / 0.25 kg
- Package Weight: 1.04 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.3 x 5.7 x 2.5"