Nest S3004PWBUS Protect Smoke and CO Alarm
The S3004PWBUS is the Nest Protect Smoke and CO Alarm. The Nest Protect is a combination smoke and carbon monoxide detector for your home. The Nest Protect speaks up if there's smoke or carbon monoxide and tells you where it is, so you and your loved ones know what to do. It also sends a message to your phone, just in case you aren't home. Know it's a false alarm Easily silence the alert from your phone. Get more out of your smoke alarm with the Nest Protect.Watch the Video
|Speaks up to tell you what's wrong and where the problem is.|
|Sends alerts to your phone in case you aren't home.|
|App Silence lets you quiet the alarm from your phone.|
|Split-Spectrum Sensor detects fast and slow burning fires.|
|It can see the invisible, poisonous carbon monoxide you can't.|
|The long-lasting sensors help keep you safe and sound for up to 10 years.|
|Sensors||• Split-Spectrum Sensor, 450nm and 880nm wavelength|
• 10 year electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
• Heat sensor, ± 1.8°F (± 1°C)
• Humidity sensor, ± 3%RH
• Occupancy sensor, 120° field of view to 20 feet
• Ambient light sensor, 1-100k Lux Dynamic Range
• Omnidirectional microphone, 70dBA SNR
|Speaker, Horn & Light Ring||• 2 Watt Speaker|
• Horn: 85dB SPL at 10 feet (3 m)
• RGB color ring with 6 LEDs
|Wireless||• Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz|
• Wireless Interconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
|Power||Six long-life AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries|
|Languages||Pre-installed languages by country|
• United States: English, Spanish
• Canada: English, French (Québécois)
• United Kingdom: English (British)
• France, Belgium and Netherlands: French and Dutch
Note: After setup, you can change the language Nest Protect speaks to any of the above languages.
|Operating Temperature||The alarm should not be installed in locations where the normal ambient temperature is below 40ºF (4ºC) or exceeds 100ºF (38ºC).|
Humidity range: 20%RH to 80%RH (non condensing).
|Certifications||Nest Protect has been tested to comply with safety standards in the United States set out by:|
• California State Fire Marshal
Nest Protect complies with all of the following smoke and carbon monoxide alarm standards:
• UL 2034 - "Single and Multi Station Carbon Monoxide Alarms"
• UL 217 - "Single and Multi Station Smoke Alarms"
• NFPA-72 - "National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code"