MG Chemicals 422C-55ML 422C Silicone Conformal Coating
Hazmat Shipping Required - Please add this item to a Quote for updated Shipping Costs.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE
422C is a 1-part, acrylic-silicone blend waterproof conformal coating that cures to a durable, flexible and smooth finish. It is easy to apply and can be handled in only 10 minutes. It may be removed with appropriate strippers, or soldered through for repair or rework.
This circuit coating puts minimum stress on components during thermal cycling, making it ideal for applications that involve a wide temperature range. It provides strong protection against moisture, corrosion, fungus, dirt, dust, thermal shock, short circuits, high-voltage arcing, and static discharge.
This circuit board waterproof coating is the best conformal coating where moisture protection, wide range service temperature, and flexibility are required. It works great as a first-person view (fpv) conformal coating and is an excellent choice for waterproofing remote systems, such as drones and remote-control cars.
- Resistivity: 3.5 x 1013 Ω·cm
- Dielectric Strength: 1 076V/mil
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: >1 500 V
- Glass Transition Temperature (Tg): 31 °C
- CTE prior Tg: 111 ppm/°C
- Service Temperature Range: -40–200 °CUsage Parameters
- Dry Time To Handle (1 coat): 10 min
- Dry Time To Handle (2 coats): 15 min
- Minimum Recoat Time: 2 min
- Recommended Film Thickness: 25–75 µm
- Theoretical Coverage @ 25 µm: 58 900 cm2/LUncured Properties
- Viscosity @ 25 ˚C: 14cP
- Density: 0.92 g/mL
- Percent Solids: 30 %
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Calculated VOC: 271 g/L