MG Chemicals 422B-340G 422B Silicone Modified Conformal Coating
Hazmat Shipping Required - Please add this item to a Quote for updated Shipping Costs.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE
422B is a 1-part, acrylic-silicone blend conformal coating that cures to a durable, flexible and smooth finish. It is easy to apply and can be handled in only 10 minutes. It may be removed with appropriate strippers or soldered through for repair or rework.
422B is designed for applications where both high service temperature and flexibility are required. It puts minimum stress on components during thermal cycling, making it ideal for applications that involve a wide temperature range. It provides strong protection against moisture, corrosion, fungus, dirt, dust, thermal shock, short circuits, high-voltage arcing, and static discharge.
- Resistivity: 1.2 x 1015 Ω·cm
- Dielectric Strength: 1 056 V/mil
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: >1 500 V
- Dielectric Constant @ 1 MHz: 1.99
- Dissipation Factor @ 1 MHz: 0.012
- Glass Transition Temperature (Tg): 29 °C
- CTE prior Tg: 275 ppm/°C
- Service Temperature Range: -40–200 °CUsage Parameters
- Dry Time To Handle (1 coat): 10 min
- Dry Time To Handle (2 coats): 15 min
- Minimum Re-coat Time: 3 min
- Recommended Film Thickness: 25–75 µm
- Theoretical Coverage @ 25 µm: 70 000 cm2/LUncured Properties
- Viscosity @ 25 ˚C: 10 cP
- Density: 0.90g/mL
- Percent Solids: 28 %
- Shelf Life: 5 y
- Calculated VOC: 289 g/L