Manhattan 507585 USB 3.1 Type-C to Gigabit Network Adapter
The Manhattan USB-C to Gigabit Network Adapter is a compact, high-performance network adapter that allows you to upgrade your desktop or notebook computer to operate at 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds on the LAN.
USB Type-C, the new, tiny physical connector, is already widely used in new Ultrabooks, Chromebooks and the 2015 Apple MacBook. It's projected to push full force into the mainstream in 2017. Its biggest advantage is the reversible design. Plug in the connector with either side facing up and you will never risk damaging the USB port again. USB Type-C is here to stay, and the Manhattan Type-C to Gigabit Network Adapter is the perfect companion for your Type-C-enabled devices.
Fast and Frugal
The Manhattan USB-C to Gigabit Network Adapter is equipped with a fully auto-sensing Gigabit LAN port capable of delivering a peak performance of 2 Gbps in full-duplex mode. It delivers exceptional performance for everyone who requires an ultra-fast and solid network connection. The latest in power-saving technology ensures the hub does not drain the battery of your computer in the process.
The USB-C Gigabit Adapter will automatically detect the network speed that the LAN switch port is set to and run at the same speed. The adapter supports 10Base-T Ethernet, 100Base-TX and 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet.
When running in full duplex mode, the USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter connects at the following link speeds: 20 Mbps (10Base-T Ethernet), 200 Mbps (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet) and 2 Gbps (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet).
The Manhattan USB-C to Gigabit Network Adapter is compact and can be easily used from one computer to another or transferred in your notebook case as you travel. It doesn’t take up a lot of space or add clutter to your work area.
Your device has a Type-C port? Then the Manhattan USB-C to Gigabit Network Adapter is for you!
From Windows-based Ultrabooks (like the Dell XPS or Acer Aspire series) to Chromebooks, and Apple Macbooks to laptops and desktop PCs, as long as your device features a standard USB Type-C connector, you are good to go.
- USB Specification version 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps)
- USB Specification version 3.0
- USB Specification version 2.0
- USB Specification version 1.1
- USB Specification version 1.0
- IEEE 802.1p (Traffic Prioritization)
- IEEE 802.1q (VLAN Tagging)
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)General
- USB Type-C connector
- RJ45 connector
- Cable length: 13 cm (5.1 in.)
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, RoHSPower
- USB bus powered
- Operating mode: 420 mA
- Suspend mode : 38 mAEnvironmental
- Dimensions: 68 (L) x 22 (W) x 16 (H) [mm] / 2.68 (L) x 0.87 (W) x 0.63 (H) [in]
- Weight: 145 g (5.11 oz.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 70°C (32 – 158°F)
- Storage temperature: -10 – 80°C (14 – 176°F)
- Storage humidity: 5 – 90%, non-condensingSystem Requirements
- Available USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Supported Operating Systems:
- - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
- - Apple Mac OS 10.6 - 10.12
- - Google Chrome OS
- - No support for Windows RTPackage Contents
- Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
- Setup CD