Manhattan 152952 USB-C to Dual DisplayPort Adapter MST Hub
Easily distribute a single Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) signal to two displays.
The Manhattan USB-C to Dual DisplayPort Adapter - MST Hub establishes a fast, simple and convenient link between a newer USB type-C-equipped media source (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and up to two existing DisplayPort (DP) displays. Using DP Alt Mode technology, the adapter perfectly translates an audio/video signal from a single USB-C source into DisplayPort format (up to 4k@30Hz, UHD) and streams it simultaneously to one or two connected displays.
Flexible Solution for Many A/V Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, video conferencing, presentations, office and retail applications, the Manhattan USB-C to Dual DisplayPort Adapter - MST Hub perfectly distributes a synchronous signal in either Mirrored or Extended modes to the connected displays. The included MST feature can create a video wall from the two displays, offering a more immersive experience whether in a gaming session, in a conference room or at the home office.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
Full compliance with DisplayPort, USB-C and HDCP standards ensures that the Manhattan USB-C to Dual DisplayPort Adapter - MST Hub can provide years of superior service and reliable performance. Setup is easy: simply connect the DP cables (not included) to the adapter and plug its USB-C connector into your device. That's all that's needed to complete this affordable, dual-UHD-display solution - no software/hardware configuration or complicated settings required.
Standards and Certifications
- DP 1.2 over USB-C
- One USB-C male (input)
- Two DisplayPort female (output)Signal Input / Output
- Input video signal: 0.5 – 1.0 V p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
- Maximum single-link range: 5.4 Gbps, 3840x2160 at 30 Hz resolution
- Output video: HDCPVideo Resolutions
- Cable Length: 7.96 in.
- Dimensions: 2.36 x 1.93 x 0.47 in.
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Housing: plasticOperating Environment
- Operation Temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 – 60°C (-4 – 140°F)
- Humidity (noncondensing): 0 – 96%System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
- Mac 10.12.4 or above
- DP 1.2 graphics cardPackage Contents
- USB-C to Dual DisplayPort Adapter - MST Hub
- Quick Instruction Guide