Klein Tools NCVT1P 50V~1000V AC Non-Contact Voltage Tester Pen
Klein Tools Non-Contact Voltage Tester detects standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non tamper-resistant outlets and wires. A bright green LED indicates the tester is powered on. It changes to red and an audible tone sounds when voltage is detected.
- Type: Voltage Tester Pen
- Application: Non-Contact Detection and Testing of AC Voltage; Not Recommended for Tamper-Resistant Outlets
- Special Features: Green LED Indicates Power On; Red LED Indicates Voltage Detected with Audible Beeps
- Material: Polymer Body and Electronic Components
- Drop Protection: 9.8' (3 m)
- Voltage: 50 - 1000V AC
- Frequency: 50 - 500 Hz
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Standard: CAT IV 1000V
- Included: Instructions and 2 x AAA 1.5 Volt Batteries
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Overall Length: 5.5'' (14 cm)
- Overall Height: 1'' (2.5 cm)
- Overall Width: 0.72'' (1.8 cm)
- Weight: 0.8 oz (23 g)
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings, cautions, safety information, and instructions in this manual before operating or servicing this tester. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury.
- Never assume neutral or ground wires are de-energized. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energized when disconnected and must be retested before handling.