Klein Tools NCVT-3P 12V to 1000V AC Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight
The NCVT-3P is a non-contact voltage tester with an integrated flashlight. The voltage sensor detects 12 to 1000V AC and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. Includes both visual and audible signals. The NCVT-3P is rugged enough for any job site.
- Type: Dual Range with Flashlight
- Application: Non-Contact Detection and Testing of AC Voltage
- Special Features: Two Distinctive Modes: 70 to 1000V AC and 12 to 1000V AC; Flashlight
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Drop Protection: 6.6' (2 m)
- Voltage: 12 - 1000V AC
- Frequency: 50 - 500 Hz
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Ingress Protection: IP67: Dustproof and Waterproof
- Standard: CAT IV 1000V
- Included: Batteries
- Batteries:2 x AAA
- Battery Life:125 Hrs
- Overall Length:5.70'' (14.5 cm)
- Overall Height:1.09'' (2.8 cm)
- Overall Width:0.93'' (2.4 cm)
- Weight:1.9 oz (51.0 g)WARNINGS
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings, cautions, safety information, and instructions in the manual before operating or servicing this tester. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury.
- Never assume neutral or ground wires are de-energized. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energized when disconnected and must be retested before handling.