Klein Tools 450-100 Loose Cable Stapler
With Klein Tools' Cable Stapler, drive insulated staples for Voice, Data, Video, NM (Romex®) nonmetallic sheathed cable with one hand. It is designed to push the handle, rather than squeeze, for easy, consistent performance. This cast aluminum stapler adjusts for multiple sizes of staples including 1/4-, 5/16- and 11/32-Inch. Forward action design provides stability and drives the force to where the stapling is taking place. Use the lever setting to adjust the stapler force. Works solely with Klein staples (sold separately).
- Type: Insulated Staples Stapler
- Application: Securing VDV and Romex Cable
- Special Features: Belt Clip, Cable Guide, Adjustable Force Setting, Forward Action Design
- Crown Width: Adjustable: 1/4'', 5/16'', 19/32''
- Leg Length: Adjustable: 1/4'', 5/16'', 19/32''
- Wire Guide: Yes
- Staple Capacity: 20 to 30
- Handle Length: 6'' (15.2 cm)
- Handle Type: Soft Grip Ergonomic
- For Use With: Voice, Data, Video, NM (Romex®) Nonmetallic Sheathed Cable
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Overall Length: 7.5'' (19.1 cm)
- Overall Height: 1.75'' (4.4 cm)
- Overall Width: 6.5'' (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 lb (0.8 kg)Warnings
- Always wear approved eye protection and hearing protection.
- Read instructions before using. Not compatible with other brands of staples.
- Never work on or near live electric circuits.
- Keep fingers clear of staple discharge area when operating or clearing a jam.
- Only direct staple discharge towards surface intended to be stapled; never point towards any body part.
- Ensure correct staple size is selected before discharging.
- Use proper positioning of the cable guide to prevent staples from piercing the cable.
- Always be cautious of potential hazards such as electrical wiring, damp or wet conditions, unstable surfaces.
- For professional use only.
- Keep away from children.