Klein Tools 450-002 5/16-Inch x 5/16-Inch Insulated Staples 300-Pack
These heavy-duty staples are designed for safe and secure installation of coax and CAT3/5e and CAT6/6A data cables up to 5/16-Inch (8 mm) in width. For exclusive use with Klein's Loose Cable Stapler (Cat. No. 450-100). These UL listed insulated staples are available in packs of 300.
- Type: Insulated
- Application: Securing VDV and Romex Cable
- Special Features: Insulated to Protect Cable Jacket from Damage
- Crown Width: 5/16'' (8 mm)
- Leg Length: 11/16'' (17 mm)
- Gauge: 27
- Wire Diameter: 5/16'' (8 mm)
- Color: Silver and White
- For Use With: CAT3/5e/6/6A Data Cable; RG59/6/6Q Coaxial Cable
- Standards: UL Listed
- Material: Steel and Plastic
- Overall Length: 4'' (10.2 cm)
- Overall Height: 4.25'' (10.8 cm)
- Overall Width: 1.25'' (3.2 cm)
- Package Quantity: 300
- Weight: 4 oz (113 g)Warnings
- Always wear approved eye protection and hearing protection.
- Read instructions before using. Not compatible with other brands of staplers.
- Never work on or near live electric circuits.
- For professional use only.
- Always be cautious of potential hazards such as electrical wiring, damp or wet conditions, unstable surfaces.