Enermax ETS-T50A-W-ARGB ETS-T50 AXE ARGB TCC White CPU Air Cooler Heatsink
The ETS-T50 AXE ARGB is not only a powerful CPU cooler, but also sets itself apart by its addressable RGB lighting. The five 6mm heatpipes in combination with the innovative airflow optimization technologies achieve a cooling performance of up to 230W TDP. For fast heat transfer, the Heat Pipe Direct Touch technology is used, where the copper heatpipes make direct contact with the CPU. An asymmetrical heat sink design leaves room for the installation of high RAM modules.
The cooler is equipped with a 12 cm high-pressure fan with patented Twister Bearing™ technology and addressable RGB LEDs. The lighting supports synchronization with addressable RGB LED technologies from ASUS, ASRock, MSI, GigaByte and Razer. The mounting system with its own backplate allows secure mounting with high contact pressure and brings compatibility to all common Intel and AMD CPUs.
The ETS-T50 AXE ARGB is a tower design cooler with heat pipe transfer. The cooler is equipped with addressable RGB LEDs. For stand-alone operation the fan displays the rainbow RGB lighting effect.
Synchronizable RGB lighting via addressable RGB headers of motherboards from Asus, Asrock, MSI and Gigabyte.
Programmable lighting effects via motherboards software.
Razer Chroma support with compatible motherboards of Asrock and MSI.
Note: Addressable RGB LEDs run on 5V, do not connect them to a non-addressable 4 pin header with 12V.
Air Flow Optimizations
Pressure Differential Flow Design (PDF)
Conical tunnels create an air pressure difference, which increases the air flow up to 15% and allows the heat to be dissipated more quickly.
Vortex Generator Flow (VGF)
In aviation, spoilers, the so-called vortex generators, are used to guide the airflow evenly along the wings. Enermax engineers have applied this technology to the CPU heat sink: Small spoilers on the fins next to the heatpies create a vortex which brings more fresh air to the back of the heatpipes.
Vacuum Effect Flow (VEF)
The partially closed sides of the heat sink create a vacuum that additionally draws fresh air from the side.
Heat Pipe Direct Touch (HDT)
With the patented Heat Pipe Direct Touch technology the heat pipes rest directly on the CPU. The advantage against a base plate is the faster transfer of heat without any additional resistance.
Asymmetric Heat Pipe Design
The asymmetrical heatpipe design creates additional space for the fan to prevent high RAM modules from being blocked.
Enermax High Pressure Blade
The ETS-T50 AXE ARGB is equipped with a 12cm High Pressure Blade fan designed for use on CPU coolers. The patented Twister Bearing technology ensures smooth operation and a long service life of up to 160,000 hours MTBF.
The 9 High Pressure Blades rotate at a wide rage of 500 – 1.600 RPM to support ultra silent operation and high cooling performance.
Thermal Conductive Coating
The Thermal Conductive Coating is a thin protective layer that prevents oxidation without compromising the heat transfer.
The Air Guide on the back of the cooler provides air flow control for perfect adaptation to the needs of the case.
Quick & user-friendly universal mounting system supporting Intel® and AMD® sockets (excluding TR4/SP3 socket). The pressure adjustment spring system and high conductive Dow-Corning® thermal grease ensures a perfect contact with the CPUs heat spreader.
- Intel Compatible Sockets: LGA 1200, LGA 775, 115x, 1366, 2011(-3) Square ILM, 2066
- AMD Compatible Sockets: FM1, FM2(+), AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4
- Overall Dimensions: 138.7 x 112.5 x 160mm
- Overall Height: 160mm
- Weight with Fan: 860g
- Thermal Design Power (TDP): 230W+
- Thermal Grease: Dow Corning TC-5121
- RGB Sync. Connector: 3 pin ARGB (5V/Data/-/GND)
- RGB Sync. Compatibility: ASRock, ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, Razer Chroma (with ASRock and MSI Mainboards)
- Lighting Modes: Racing-Rainbow
- Dimensions: 135.2 x 65 x 160mm
- Material: Copper Heat Pipes/ Aluminium Fins
- Heat Pipes: 5x Ø 6mm
- Heat Sink Coating: TCC white
- Fan Model: High Pressure Blade aRGB Fan PWM
- LED Type: WS2812B addressable RGB
- Bearing Type: Twister Bearing
- MTBF: 160,000h @ 25°C
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Speed: 500 – 1,600 RPM
- Rated Voltage Fan: 12V
- Rated Current Fan: 0.16A (or 0.39A when connected to PWM header only)
- Rated Voltage LED: 5V
- Rated Current LED: 0.36A
- Fan Power Connector: 4 pin PWM (GND/12V/Tacho/PWM)
- Quantity: 1
- Noise Level: 14 – 24dB(A)
- Air Flow: 40.45 – 121.17m3/h
- Air Flow: 23.81 – 71.32CFM
- Static Pressure: 0.67 – 3.07mm-H2O
- Included in the delivery: Air Cooler, 12cm High Pressure Blade ARGB PWM fan, universal mounting kit for Intel® and AMD® sockets, Dow-Corning® Thermal Grease (TC-5121), air guide, spreader, installation guide