Eclectic E-6000BLK 3.7oz Black Self-Leveling E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive
Hazmat Shipping Required - Please add this item to a Quote for updated Shipping Costs.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE
E6000 is formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements. The self-leveling formula forms a powerful bond with most any material and will remain flexible once cured. E6000 Industrial will handle just about any project DIYers or PROs throw at it!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USEFollow these step-by-step directions when using E6000:Read directions and test small area before use.
- 1. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
- 2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 °F / -40 to 82 °C.
- 3. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
- 4. Allow 24 hours for curing--Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
- 5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- 6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.Note: May damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until completely dry. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, Styrofoam or paper products. Not recommended for any items that come into contact with food, drinking water or animals. Do not dry clean.