CyberPower CSP706T 7-Outlet Professional Surge Protector with 1650 Joules 15 Amp and 6ft Right Angle Power Cord
The Professional Surge Protector CSP706T offers vital surge suppression for common home and office devices such as computers and electronics. It prevents spikes in energy caused by storms and electrical power surges and is ideal for safeguarding personal computers, phones/faxes/modems, and consumer electronics. The CSP706T provides 1650 joules of protection and 7 surge-protected outlets (1 widely spaced for a transformer plug). Data line protection occurs with RJ11 ports for telecommunication devices (phones, faxes, modems, and DSL lines).
Features of the CSP706T include automatic shutdown, data line protection, a power cord (6 ft.), a right-angle plug with 45° off-set, LED indicators, impact-resistant casing, keyhole mounting slots, metal oxide varistor (MOV) technology, and an EMI/RFI noise filter. The CSP706T comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
Protects connected electronics with the integrated circuit breaker which automatically switches off in the event of an overload that exceeds the model’s ability to suppress the signal.
EMI/RFI Noise Filter
Maintains clean power for connected equipment by filtering out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to improve picture and sound quality.
Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) Technology
Allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surges/spikes through the ground circuit, to safeguard connected electronics and the surge suppressor.
Light to indicate the model’s status: Protected and Grounded.
Accommodates transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
Cord Management System
Keeps cords neat and organized.
Enable the model to be placed on a wall, under a desk, and in other configurations to optimize space and keep power cords out of the way.
Ensures maximum durability and prolongs the life of the model.
Connected Equipment Guarantee
CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.
- Voltage: 125V
- Switch: Non Lighted On/Off – Reset
- Circuit Breaker: 15 Amp
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Plug Style: Right Angle – 45 Degree Offset
- Cord Length: 6 ftOutput
- Outlet Type: NEMA 5-15R
- Outlets – Total: 7
- Outlets – Widely Spaced: 1Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Suppression: 1,650 Joules
- Maximum Surge Current: 75,000 Amps
- Maximum Surge Current H-N: 45,000 Amps
- Maximum Surge Current H-G: 15,000 Amps
- Maximum Surge Current N-G: 15,000 Amps
- Clamping Voltage: 400V (L-N) / 500V (L-G, N-G)
- Response Time: < 1 nanosecond
- Phone Protection RJ11: 1-In, 2-Out
- Attenuation: up to 43dB
- EMI/RFI Filtration: 150 kHz to 100 MHzIndicators
- Indicators: Protected (Green), Grounded (Green)Physical
- Keyhole Mounting Slots: Yes
- Cord Management: Yes
- Safety Covers: YesCertifications
- Safety: UL1363 / UL1449 3rd Edition / cUL
- Environmental: RoHS CompliantWarranty
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Connected Equipment Guarantee: Lifetime
- CEG Amount: $125,000