CSB Battery GPL1272F2 12V 7.2Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery with F1/F2 Terminals
GPL 1272 is a general purpose battery up to 8 years service life under normal float charge at 25°C (77°F). As with all CSB batteries, all are rechargeable, highly efficient, leak proof and maintenance free.
Operating Temperature Range
- Cells Per Unit: 6
- Voltage Per Unit: 12V
- Capacity: 7.2Ah @ 20 hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @ 25°C (77°F)
- Weight: Approx. 5.73 lbs.
- Maximum Discharge current: 100/130 A (5sec.)
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 22.0 mΩ
- Float charging voltage: 13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
- Recommended Maximum Charging current limit: 2.16A
- Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.4 to 15.0 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
- Self Discharge: It should be more than 75% of the capacity that before storage after stocked for 6 months at ambient temp. 25℃
- Terminal: F1/F2-Faston Tab187/250
- Container Material: ABS(UL94-HB) & Flammability resistance of(UL94-V0) can be available upon request.
- Nominal Operating Temperature Range: 25°C ± 3°C (77°F ± 3°F)