Cougar BXM850 Series 850W Power Supply 80+ Bronze
BXM - Solid Builds, Extreme Qualities
BXM is a high-reliability PSU with 80 Plus Bronze efficiency certification. Its DC-DC structure plus durable HDB fan provide stable voltage output and smother cooling. BXM is the best value choice.
Surpasses 80 Plus Bronze efficiency power requirements to minimize your electricity bill
A key component of BXM is its 135mm HDB fan. The advanced fan’s blade curvature has been fine-tuned to reduce vibration, helping you enjoy a quieter gaming experience.
COUGAR Xformer + Stable Performance
COUGAR Xformer: This high-frequency transformer reduces copper loss and adapts to rising temperatures, while its PQ-Type core further increases efficiency and reliability while keeping the temperature under control.
Assigned Japanese Components
BXM includes 105ºC Japanese standby capacitor will keep providing the stable PSU for a long time.
80 PLUS Bronze Certified
Up to 86% efficiency power conversion to cut down your electricity bill
Semi-Modular Power Supply Unit
Connect only the cables you need for less clutter and better airflow
Hydro Dynamic Bearing Fan: Extended durability and lower noise levels
Superior Fan Curve Tuning
Advanced technology for noise minimization
Flawless Operation at 40°C
Powerful performance at 40°C ambient temperature
Ultra-Stable Voltage Outputs
DC to DC technology for enhanced voltage stability
Strong Safeguards : OCP, OPP, OVP, UVP, SCP & OTP
UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
If the voltages fall below a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
OCP (Overcurrent Protection)
If the current on a single line is higher than indicated, the PSU automatically switches off.
SCP (Short-Circuit Protection)
In the case of a short-circuit, this feature prevents damage to the core components of the PSU and its System components.
OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
If the voltages increase above a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
If the temperature gets too high, the PSU automatically switches off.
OPP (Over Power Protection)
If the system is oversized and requires more power from the PSU than it can provide, this protection function is activated.
- Model: BXM850
- Product Number (P/N): 31BX085.0001P
- UPC Code: 192554001500
- Total Wattage: 850W
- AC Input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 16A
- DC Output +3.3V: 25A / 150W
- DC Output +5V: 25A
- DC Output +12V: 70.8A / 850W
- DC Output -12V: 0.3A
- DC Output +5Vsb: 3A
- Main Connector Pin: 1 x 24(20+4) Pins
- CPU Connector Pin: 2 x 8(4+4) Pins
- Peripherals Connector Pin: 3 x 4 Pins
- S-ATA Connector Pin: 8 x 5 Pins
- PCI-E Connector Pin: 6 x 8 (6+2) Pins
- Individual W/O Packaging Weight (N.Weight):2.15 (Kg) / 4.75 lbs.
- Individual Packaging Weight (G.Weight):2.93 (Kg) / 6.46 lbs.
- Individual Size W/O Packaging (LxWxH): 160 x 150 x 86 (mm) / 6.30" x 5.91" x 3.39"
- Individual Packaging Size (LxWxH):331 X 229 x 107 (mm) / 13.04" x 9.02" x 4.22"