ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen AM4 ATX Gaming Motherboard with Aura Sync RGB Lighting Support
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
TUF Gaming B550-Plus distills essential elements of the latest AMD platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel the latest AMD Ryzen CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF Gaming B550-Plus is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
The onboard VRM of TUF Gaming B550-Plus utilizes 8+2 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors demand.
Stack Cool 3+
2-ounce copper layers draw heat away from critical components to keep them at their optimal operating temperatures and provide more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
Enhanced 8-Pin Connector
- Extreme durability
- Prevent hotspots and connector failure
Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, improving system stability.
Proprietary capacitors provide up to 20% greater temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
The integrated Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
Easy PC DIY
TUF Gaming motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want — even for first-time builders. The TUF Gaming Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
Build with Confidence
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured via a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10 kV of air discharge and +/- 6 kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6 kV and +/- 4 kV.
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
DRAM Overvoltage Protection
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O Panel
TUF Gaming motherboards have a corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panel bonded with chromium oxide to provide a 3X-longer lifespan versus traditional panels. With this protective feature, TUF Gaming motherboards passed 72-hour salt fog testing, while other brands only passed 24-hour testing.
TUF Gaming B550-Plus provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Exclusive 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
2.5G on-board Ethernet kicks your LAN connection up a notch with an up to 2.5X bandwidth improvement. Using your existing LAN cable, you can take advantage this networking upgrade to experience smoother, lag-free gaming, immediately stream high-resolution videos and enjoy faster file transfers.
M.2 Slot (key E) for Wi-Fi module
TUF Gaming B550-Plus comes along with an M.2 (Key E) slot which gives you the flexibility to upgrade your networking solution by installing an M.2 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module.
*Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module is not included.
Network-Optimization Software for Customizable Packet Prioritization
Turbo LAN is a network-optimization software for customizable packet prioritization. With cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology, it allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
AI Noise-Canceling Microphone
AI Noise-Canceling Microphone software is exclusively featured on ASUS motherboards and supports 3.5 mm, USB, or Bluetooth headsets. The utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to preserve the sound of your voice while eliminating distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks, and other forms of environmental noise. And it only places a slight load on the CPU, ensuring minimal impact on gaming performance.
Exclusive Realtek Codec
TUF Gaming Audio Cover
Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals to ensure best quality.
Premium Japanese audio capacitors provide warm, natural, and immersive sound.
Exclusive S1200A Codec
ASUS-exclusive codec delivers an expansive soundstage and dynamic sound.
Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
The unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek for TUF Gaming B550M series motherboards features an unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line out and a 103dB SNR for the line in, providing pristine audio quality.
DTS Custom for Gaming Headsets
Hone your battle skills with exclusive DTS® Custom onboard audio. Utilizing advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones, DTS Custom takes onboard audio to a new frontier. With three presets ― Aerial, Soundscape, and Tactical ― for different genres, you'll have a distinct advantage in every game.
Experience audio as though hovering above the game world, with sound coming from ahead — perfect for MOBA, RTA, strategy and sports titles!
The ideal audio envelope for MMO, RPG, action and horror games — your ears will put you in the center of the action!
Shhh — is that an enemy just around the corner? DTS Custom emphasises detail for stealthy play, so you'll detect and locate every footstep!
Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header
The addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new header also offers backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
- Build in AMD AM4 Socket 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors
- AMD B550
- 4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4600(O.C)/4400(O.C)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3200/3000/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- ECC Memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU.
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 **
- 1 x HDMI 2.1(4K@60HZ)
- *Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
- **Support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz. Please refer to www.intel.com for any update.
- Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors:
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16 mode)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode)
- 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 *1
- * Support PCIe bifurcation for RAID on CPU function.
- Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support(SATA & PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*2
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
- Support Raid 0, 1, 10
- Realtek RTL8125B 2.5Gb Ethernet
- TUF LANGuard
- M.2 slot only (Key E) (Support PCIe interface)*
- *Wi-Fi module is sold separately.
- Realtek ALC S1200A 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
- - Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking, up to 24-Bit/192kHz playback
- - Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets.
- - Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- - Audio cover
- - Audio Shielding
- - Dedicated audio PCB layers
- - Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- - Unique de-pop circuit
Rear USB Port ( Total 8 ):
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(1 x Type-A +1 x USB Type-C®)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)( x Type-A)
- 2 x USB 2.0 port(s)( x Type-A)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
- 4 x USB 2.0 port(s)(4 x Type-A)
- ASUS Exclusive Software
- Armoury Crate
- Aura Creator
- Aura Sync
- AI Noise Cancelling Microphone
- AI Suite 3
- Performance And Power Saving Utility
- TurboV EVO
- Digi+ VRM
- Fan Xpert 2+
- EZ update
- TUF GAMING CPU-Z
- AI Charger
- ASUS Turbo LAN
- DAEMON Tools
- DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets
- Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial for 60 days)
- UEFI BIOS
- ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3ASUS Special Features
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS TUF PROTECTION
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM (Digital power design with Dr. MOS)
- ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- ASUS ESD Guards
- TUF LANGuard
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection
- ASUS SafeSlot
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O
- ASUS Q-Design
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU [red], DRAM [yellow], VGA [white], Boot Device [yellow green])
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Thermal Solution
- Aluminum M.2 heatsink
- ASUS EZ DIY
- BIOS FlashBack™ button
- BIOS FlashBack™ LED
- AURA Sync
- Standard RGB headersBack I/O Ports
- Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (2.5G) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (teal blue) (1 x Type-A+1 x USB Type-C)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
- 2 x USB 2.0 (one port can be switched to USB BIOS FlashBack)
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF out
- 5 x Audio jack(s)
- 1 x BIOS FlashBack™ Button(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
- 1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
- 3 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
- 1 x AIO_PUMP connector
- 2 x Aura RGB Strip Headers
- 1 x Addressable Gen 2 header(s)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support(SATA & PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 with E key for Wi-Fi module
- 1 x SPI TPM header
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x COM port header
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 1 x TUF Gaming Sticker
- 1 x TUF Certification card(s)
- 1 x M.2 SSD screw package(s)
- 1 x M.2 Rubber Package(s)
- 256 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
- WOL by PXE
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- ATX Form Factor
- 12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
*1 PCIE 3.0 X16_2 runs x1 mode when any of the PCIe 3.0 x1 slots is occupied.
*2 M2_2 shares bandwidth with SATA6G_56. When M.2_2 is populated, SATA6G_56 will be disabled.