ASUS PRIME B550M-A/CSM AMD Ryzen AM4 B550 Micro ATX Motherboard with Dual M.2 and Aura Sync RGB Headers
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B550 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
Optimize IT Endpoint Management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
Automate IT Maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
Securely Manage All Endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B550 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
EPU - All-Around Energy Efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU), you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode.
Fan Xpert 2+ - Flexible Cooling Controls
Fan Xpert 2+ software provides comprehensive control over system fans. Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode that reduces chassis fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks. Fans can also be controlled via the UEFI BIOS.
Digi+ VRM Control - Precise Digital Power Control
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings. It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Mode - Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various Advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quickly and easily find the option or setting you need.
ASUS User Profile
Port configuration settings between different BIOS versions or share them with friends.
EZ Mode - Quick and Simple Setup
EZ mode displays vital settings and stats and also offers guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings — all to help you get your rig up and running in no time.
Intuitive Graphical Fan Control
Fine-tune individual fan settings simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
Improve DRAM performance with one click.
Aura On/Off Mode (Stealth)
Easily enable or disable Aura RGB lighting or every onboard LED, for a subdued aesthetic touch.
Cool to the Core
Prime B550 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
VRM Heatsink and Thermal Pads
A VRM heatsink with underneath thermal pad improves heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
Cooler by Design
Prime B550 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime B550 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
PCIe 4.0 M.2 (up to 64 Gbps) - Achieve speed with onboard M.2
PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot supports up to 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to PCIe 4.0 storage device to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including two rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for compatible cases.
Little Things Make a Big Difference
Prime B550 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced.
Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Separate Layer for Left and Right Tracks
Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
Premium Japanese Capacitors
Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.
Aura Sync - Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for RGB LED strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header
The addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new header also offers backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you to easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS products, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
- CPU: Build in AMD AM4 Socket 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors
- Chipset: AMD B550
- 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors
- 4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4600(O.C)/4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200/3000/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory *
- Next Generation AMD Ryzen PRO Processors
- 4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4800(O.C.)/4600(O.C)/4466(O.C.)/4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200/3000/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- ECC Memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU.
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x HDMI 2.1(4K@60HZ)
- Expansion Slots
- 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16 mode)
- AMD B550 Chipset
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors :
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280/22110(PCIE 4.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support
- AMD B550 Chipset :
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIE 3.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
- Support Raid 0, 1, 10
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111H 1Gb Ethernet
- Realtek ALC887 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
- - Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking, up to 24-Bit/192kHz playback
- Audio Feature :
- - LED-illuminated design
- - Audio Shielding
- - Dedicated audio PCB layers
- - Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- * Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
- USB Ports
- Rear USB Port ( Total 6 )
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(4 x Type-A)
- Front USB Port ( Total 6 )
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
- 4 x USB 2.0 port(s)(4 x Type-A)
- Software Features
- ASUS Exclusive Software
- Armoury Crate
- - Aura Creator
- - Aura Sync
- AI Suite 3
- - Performance And Power Saving Utility
- TurboV EVO
- Digi+ VRM
- Fan Xpert 2+
- - EZ update
- ASUS CPU-Z
- AI Charger
- DAEMON Tools
- Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial for 60 days)
- UEFI BIOS
- ASUS EZ DIY
- - ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- - ASUS EZ Flash 3
- - ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS Special Features
- ASUS 5X PROTECTION III
- - ASUS DIGI+ VRM
- - ASUS LANGuard
- - ASUS Overvoltage Protection
- - ASUS SafeSlot Core
- - ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O
- ASUS Q-Design
- - ASUS Q-DIMM
- - ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Thermal Solution
- - Aluminum heatsink design
- AURA Sync
- - Standard RGB headers
- - Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
- ASUS Lighting Control
- Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (teal blue) (2 x Type-A)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
- 1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
- 2 x Aura RGB Strip Headers
- 1 x Addressable Gen 2 header(s)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support(SATA & PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x SPI TPM header
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x COM port header
- 1 x Speaker connector
- 1 x ACC Express Activation Key Card
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- User manual
- 1 x M.2 SSD screw package(s)
- BIOS: 256 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
- Manageability: WOL by PXE
- Operating System: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Form Factor
- mATX Form Factor
- 9.6 inch x 9.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm )