||At Altex, we are proud to offer top-quality products. In the unlikely event that a component should fail, we adhere to the following criteria for returns. We strive to make it as easy as possible to do business with Altex, but must maintain certain guidelines.
Merchandise Return Policy
- Original receipt is required for all returns, exchanges and warranty repair services.
- We accept returns and exchanges fourteen (14) days from date of purchase. Non-defective items must contain all parts and accessories in original packaging.
- Non-returnable, non-refundable exceptions to the 14-day return/exchange policy include: Special order items, CPU's & memory not installed by Altex technicians, labor, software, opened & used printers, media, test equipment, batteries, custom cable assemblies, pre-cut wire or cable, and any item modified, altered, defaced or missing retail packaging with original contents.
- A 15% restocking fee may be charged on returned product.
- Altex offers a 90-day limited warranty, which covers defects in materials or workmanship in originally purchased product from date of original purchase. Product may be replaced or repaired at Altex and manufacturer discretion.
- Return Authorization is required (RA). Please contact Altex's customer service department email@example.com or toll-free at 800/531-5369 in the event you wish to return an order. After you receive the RA number you will be instructed on where to return the product(s).
*Note* For walk in returns an RA number will be assigned assigned at the store if your return is accepted.
Click for Store Return RA Form.
- Altex reserves the right to return or refuse receipt of any items without a valid RA#.
Walk-in Returns Guidelines
Altex agents or employees are not authorized to modify or deviate from this warranty, nor make additional warranties binding on Altex.
Check/Credit Card/Net 30 or Refund Guidelines
- Refund on purchases made with credit card will only be credited to that same account
- Net 30 returns will be credited to original invoiced account only
- All prices and specifications are subject to change
Altex is not responsible for errors in typography and photography. All products are solely registered and unregistered trademarks of their respective manufacturers. These terms and conditions and the performance by each shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
Since the seller, Altex Electronics Ltd., does not control the manner or use of its products after their sale, there are no express warranties that extend beyond the descriptions contained herein. Seller disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for any particular purpose and will not be responsible for any consequential or indirect damages. Since Seller is only acting as a third party distributor of products manufactured by other companies, Seller expressly limits its liabilities. Under no circumstances shall AEL's responsibility exceed the original purchase price of the product.